Lake Oroville Gold Country RV Community RulesCall Today! 530-534-1133
THE OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT WISH TO MAKE THE PARK A SAFE CLEAN AND ATTRACTIVE PLACE TO COME TO. WE WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO TAKE PRIDE IN THIS PARK, BE PROUD OF THEIR STAY AT LAKE OROVILLE GOLD COUNTRY RV COMMUNITY AND TREAT IT LIKE THEIR OWN HOME.
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE WRITTEN FOR YOUR BENEFIT AND PROTECTION AND HELP AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
- ALL RV’S & VEHICLES MUST BE PRE-APPROVED
- The owners or management will NOT be held liable for any tenant’s losses or damages to vehicle or property. ONLY 1 VEHICLE PER SPACE.
- All vehicles and R.V’s must be insured and licensed and have a current registration on file in the office.
- ALL GUEST MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE OFFICE.
THERE IS A SIGN IN SHEET.
- TENANTS AND REGISTERED GUEST ONLY FROM 10PM TO 6AM
Unauthorized traffic must stop at the office. You will be sited for allowing guest after hours into the park as it disturbs the other tenants.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. There will be NO toleration of Drunkenness- Rowdy Disorderly ill-mannered Conduct, fighting with significant others, yelling, screaming, etc. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND POLICE WILL BE CALLED. Bad language will not be tolerated. No abuse of any kind in the park. Please be considerate of your neighbors during non-quite time. Please do not play music loud or intrude on your neighbor’s space at any time.
- The Management has the right to ask you or your guest to leave the park. You will be responsible for any damages you or your guest may cause. This property is privately owned. The Management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of any personal property of any kind.
- All spaces shall be kept cleaned and maintained. No garbage or trash under or around R.V, Only outdoor furniture and plants are allowed in the space.
The Management has the right to have the space maintained at the occupant’s expense, after proper notice. If you need help in any way with ideas in this regard, please inform management and we will do what we can to help you. If you plan to build any kind of building deck or stairs, you MUST get written approval from management. If you decide to skirt your RV please see management before installing any kind of skirting. NO SWAMP COOLERS ALLOWED ON RV’S OR IN YOUR AREA. FIRE RINGS MUST BE APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT DURING BURN SEASON ONLY.
- VEHICLES-Any Unauthorized Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. NO MOTORCYCLES WILL BE ALLOWED. NO OFF ROAD VEHICLES, DIRT BIKES, QUADS, GO-CARTS, MINI BIKES OR ANY KIND OF OFF ROAD 4 X 4ING. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EXAUST QUIET AND YOUR VEHICLES RADIO TURNED DOWN TO A RESPECTFUL LEVEL NOT TO DISRUPT OTHERS. THERE WILL BE NO REPAIRS OR CHANGING OIL WITHIN THE PARK WITHOUT APPROVAL OF MANAGEMENT. No parking in unoccupied spaces or in the street. No loud mufflers. No revving your engines at any time. NO LOUD MUSIC, PLEASE TURN DOWN YOUR MUSIC BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. PLEASE INFORM GUEST TO RESPECT YOUR COMMUNITY AND TURN DOWN MUSIC WHEN IN THE PARK. RESIDENTS CAN BE FINED FOR GUEST ACTIONS.
- ANIMALS-We love all pets, but all dogs MUST be vaccinated against Rabies (This is the Law) and a copy of the certificate must be given to management along with a picture of the dog. Dogs over 20lbs will be allowed only at the manager’s discretion. All dogs must be kept on a leash and exercised outside of the residential living area. You must clean up after your dog immediately and NEVER allow them to roam free in the park. Pets must be kept inside unless you are outside with your pet. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for bites, noise or damage caused by your pet. All dogs must not be left unattended and restrained from barking. ONLY ONE DOG PER SPACE, if you have more than one pet, please check with management.
It is recommended that all animals be neutered or spayed. Cats caught outside of your R.V. will be taken to the S.P.C.A
- The speed limit is 5 MPH please watch for small children and be considerate of others. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- All of our roads are fire lanes. If you block them, your vehicle will be towed.
- All common areas are for your convenience so please respect them! Restrooms and laundry area must be kept clean at all times. There yours so treat them as so.
- Vandalism, Destruction of Property, Disorderly conduct, abusive language, noisy disturbances, Theft, the selling of drugs or disregard of the rules and regulations contained herein shall be grounds for immediate removal of all persons committing said offenses from the premises. Illegal Drug use, Manufacturing, distributing, selling will not be tolerated. Police will be involved.
- There is a swimming pool agreement that you must sign before using the pool. The swimming pool is for your enjoyment; it is for the tenants and their guest only. (Guest must purchase guest pass & sign a waiver before entering the pool.)
Please use the pool at your own risk. For reasons of hygiene & to help keep the pool clean please shower before entering swimming pool. All children must be potty trained or wearing swimming diapers and everyone must be properly clothed. No running and or diving. No rough housing, No pushing or shoving. No child will be allowed in or around the pool area without a tenant lease at 14 years of age or older and/or adult supervision. No food or drinks allowed in the pool area. No smoking in the pool area. Pool gate must be closed at all times. Management reserves the right to close the pool at any time for any reason. The pool area is a privilege not a right. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CLIMB FENCE OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLIMB. IF SEEN CLIMBING ON FENCE YOU WILL RECEIVE A $25.00 FINE AND LOSE YOUR POOL PRIVALAGES FOR THE SEASON. No swimming pools of any kind are allowed on your space.
- No leaking of air conditioners, water or sewage lines or they will be shut off until they are repaired. NO LEAKING PROPANE, GASOLINE ETC… (ALL LEAKS MUST BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY)
Your R.V. must be kept maintained, No boarded up or broken windows. (SHADES OR APPROVED CURTAINS IN WINDOWS ONLY) No tarps on R.V. or sheds. No laundry of any description is to be hung on or outside of your R.V. (NO CLOTEHES LINES) No tarps on your shed or R.V.
The park is not responsible for your water hose or sewer line, we provide you with the service from there it is your responsibility to connect.
- Restrooms are for tenants and their overnight registered guest only. Each door is marked MEN or WOMEN.
MEN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WOMENS RESTROOMS AND WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MENS, PERIOD. This is not acceptable here at LAKE OROVILLE/GOLD COUNTRY RV COMMUNITY at any time for any reason. Please clean up after yourself and make sure door shuts and locks when you enter and exit the restrooms. Toilet paper is for everyone so please leave in the restrooms for everyone. If caught removing toilet paper from restrooms you will be fined. Residents are responsible for your guest at all times.
- USE OF VACANT SPACES: You must stay within your space; there is no parking, storing or use of vacant spaces. You could be charged if you are using any other space than what you have rented, also please DO NOT walk thru other residents spaces, which is invading your their privacy.
- Sales and Subletting- The sale of a R.V. or a mobile home in the park does not reserve space for the new owner without written permission from the management.
The management must be notified in writing 30 days in advance when planning to vacate. Subletting is not allowed.
- California Civil Code Section 799.20et. Seg. A recreational vehicle may be removed from the premises after a 72-hour notice, (If the occupant fails to pay rent or fails to comply with the parks rules and regulations)
If all rent is paid current and no damage has been done to the park property upon vacating and you have a security deposit on file, the resident’s deposit will be returned via mail. We need a forwarding address to send deposit or the remainder of deposit to. The management must be present when the resident removes the home from the space.
To be eligible for any refund on monthly deposit you must be a tenant for 3 months also to be approved for permanent residency you will be on a 3-month trial period. In this period you can be asked to leave the park without notice.
MONTHLY TENANTS LEAVING BEFORE END OF MONTH WILL BE BILLED AT A DAILY RATE.
ANY THREE (3) VIOLATIONS IN A 12-MONTH PERION WILL CONSTITUTE AN AUTOMATIC EVICTION.
RENT IS DUE ON THE 1st OF EVERY MONTH, IF RENT IS NOT PAID BY 5:00pm ON THE 5th OF THE MONTH THERE WILL BE A $25.00 LATE FEE ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
IF RENT IS NOT PAID BY THE 15th OF THE MONTH THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $25.00 LATE FEE ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, ON THE 16th WE WILL BE FORCED TO FILE FOR EVICTION.